Thursday 15 November 2012

16/11/12

Today is my last official day of employment, I have not been at work since 2/10/12 mind, but still a strange one! From tomorrow, I have no job to speak of.
What now when asked, what do you do?
Well today is my 2nd day at Treetops Sandiacre, I really enjoyed it on Wednesday, and hope for the same again today. There is something very pleasing about rifling through someones bits and bobs!! Plus I get first dibs on good finds (me me me!)

Last night I got thinking about cars for me.
There has been a lot of car talk of late, since my close family and friends knew I've been awarded DLA, some eyes lit up at the thought of a shiny new motor! I don't get the right rate though, so sadly for them, I'll have to put myself first ;-)
Firstly I need to see if the DVLA are ok with me driving; I have spaccy eyes, a post neurosurgry brain, and a naughty motoring conviction, the odds are a little against me! But boy do I want to be on the road again!!

Yesterday I made contact with the DVLA.......who knows???

The road ahead is bright, but with wheels?? I fill with joy and glee!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment